As I mentioned under my WordPress Installation/Configuration service, WordPress sites require ongoing maintenance. You have to monitor them for required changes to WordPress, the various plugins you are using, and for any attempts to acquire the admin password. Sometimes plugins stop working and you have to replace them with a better one.
It’s also a good idea to backup the site before you make any of these changes, in case the change breaks something in your theme.
There are plugins that will notify you when something needs updating, so you can do this by yourself. But for a busy business owner, who has time for that?
If you engage my WordPress Site Maintenance Service, I will do the following for you:
- I will monitor for plugin changes required and apply them as soon as they are available
- I will monitor for WordPress changes required and apply them as soon as possible
- If you want to install and configure any new plugins, I will do that as well.
- For all changes, I will first back up the site so that we can recover if something breaks. If you do not already have a backup solution in place, I will recommend such a service.
- These days, it is very important to have a website that loads quickly. I will regularly monitor the performance of your site and will make recommendations as to how to improve your site load speed. I will also help you implement these recommendations.
- I will regularly scan your site for malware and virus intrusions and will take corrective action should this happen.. Although rare, this does happen.
- I will regularly scan your site for broken links, both internal and external. If any are found I will notify you and work with you to correct them to point to the right place. Google does not like broken links and will devalue any pages that have them.
The price for all of the above is $50 (CAD) per site (plus applicable taxes in Canada) on a monthly recurring basis. If you do not have a backup solution in place and are not willing to use the service I recommend, the price will increase to $60 (CAD) per site per month recurring (plus applicable taxes), since I will have to use my own backup service.
If you are not satisfied for any reason, you can cancel at any time. No refunds are offered for this service since it is recurring. All you have to do is contact me. Check my Refund Policy for more details.
Discounts are available for larger numbers of sites.
If you’d like to consult with me about this service, just fill out the form below: